Turn 10 Studios Announces Forza 4 Pre-Order Details
Turn 10 has revealed the pre-order details and what bonuses you can get with Forza Motorsport 4. Depending on where you pre-order from, you will get a token to unlock one of five cars:
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Amazon.com) - The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is the highest standard-edition trim in the Subaru compact car line. The STI is recognized as a speed demon on race tracks, winning first place at Super GT in 2008.
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Best Buy) - Reaching top speeds of 250 km/h, the 1 Series M Coupe is the high-performance version of the famed BMW 1 Series Coupe.
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (GameStop) - The creation of Italian automaker Alfa Romeo and first introduced at the March 2010 Geneva Motor Show, the Giulietta contains an exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde configuration with a 1.7L turbocharged engine that will steer you to victory.
- MINI John Cooper Works Clubman (Wal-Mart) - MINI enthusiasts around the world rejoice! The JCW Clubman sports a 1.6-liter four-cylinder MINI engine that has been tuned and turbocharged to include 208 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.
- Honda CR-Z EX (Target) - The Honda CR-Z EX is Honda’s sport hybrid with an ultra-modern and sporty look, featuring 16” wheels and tires, low-to-the-ground stance and swooping bodywork. Additionally, its six-speed manual transmission makes it the only hybrid with three pedals.
Also, if you’re one of the first to purchase Forza 4, you will also get an exclusive in-game car pack which will include five cars (This car pack is limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera—from the Swedish verb “to act”—celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
Turn 10 also plans on revealing a special Limited Edition Collector’s Edition of Forza 4 in the future. And finally, Turn 10 has revealed that the cover car of Forza Motorsport 4 is the Ferrari 458 Italia.
Forza Motorsport 4 is scheduled to launch this October on the Xbox 360.
What the fuck? How is this good for the audience?