Cobra Mk3 just about fits in a box.
Thank you everyone who volunteered their time and labour to create this strange event, the worst TEDx in history. To be clear: this was a piece of experimental horror fiction. No TED attendees were harmed in the making of this event and we aren’t associated with either TED or either of the Wicker Man films.
You can relive the story at #TEDxSummerisle, or at this Storify link.
Cat what are you doing. You are not a towel. You do not even like water. Get off of that.
CAT DON’T LISTEN TO ANYONE ELSE YOU CAN BE WHATEVER YOU WANT. IT’S YOUR LIFE. GO AHEAD AND BE A TOWEL. FUCK THE SYSTEM. YOU’RE SUCH AN INSPIRATION.
CAT, DONT LISTEN TO THEM. YOU WERE BORN THIS WAY!
THATS NOT EVEN A TOWEL RACK
ITS LIKE A PIPE OR SOME SHIT
DON’T LISTEN PIPE! YOU CAN BE A TOWEL RACK IF YOU BELIEVE! YOU AND CAT CAN BE TOWEL AND TOWEL RACK, BEST FRIENDS FOREVER, NOT LISTENING TO ANYONE WHO DOESN’T BELIEVE.
(Source: be-my-pyjamas, via artistjournals)
Publishers seem to have settled on marketing and heavy, heavy promotion (often including bewildering ARGs) as the alternative – a surer way to drum up interest in and expectation for the game, and one that does so without the dread risk of a gamer discovering that, actually, they don’t like this all that much —
The Slow, Strange Death Of The Demo | Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Whatever happened to the demo?
Turn 10 Studios Announces Forza 4 Pre-Order Details
Turn 10 has revealed the pre-order details and what bonuses you can get with Forza Motorsport 4. Depending on where you pre-order from, you will get a token to unlock one of five cars:
- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (Amazon.com) - The Subaru Impreza WRX STI is the highest standard-edition trim in the Subaru compact car line. The STI is recognized as a speed demon on race tracks, winning first place at Super GT in 2008.
- BMW 1 Series M Coupe (Best Buy) - Reaching top speeds of 250 km/h, the 1 Series M Coupe is the high-performance version of the famed BMW 1 Series Coupe.
- Alfa Romeo Giulietta Quadrifoglio Verde (GameStop) - The creation of Italian automaker Alfa Romeo and first introduced at the March 2010 Geneva Motor Show, the Giulietta contains an exclusive Quadrifoglio Verde configuration with a 1.7L turbocharged engine that will steer you to victory.
- MINI John Cooper Works Clubman (Wal-Mart) - MINI enthusiasts around the world rejoice! The JCW Clubman sports a 1.6-liter four-cylinder MINI engine that has been tuned and turbocharged to include 208 horsepower and 192 pound-feet of torque.
- Honda CR-Z EX (Target) - The Honda CR-Z EX is Honda’s sport hybrid with an ultra-modern and sporty look, featuring 16” wheels and tires, low-to-the-ground stance and swooping bodywork. Additionally, its six-speed manual transmission makes it the only hybrid with three pedals.
Also, if you’re one of the first to purchase Forza 4, you will also get an exclusive in-game car pack which will include five cars (This car pack is limited to the first production run of Forza Motorsport 4:
- Ford Mustang GT Coupe 1965: Take to the road in this classic American stallion, one of Ford’s most successful launch cars behind the Model A.
- Koenigsegg Agera 2011: “The Agera—from the Swedish verb “to act”—celebrates 15 years of Koenigsegg’s uncompromising philosophy of making dream cars.”
- Lexus SC300 1997: A classic personal luxury coupé, the SC300 combines a powerful racer with a 225hp I6-powered engine.
- RUF RGT-8 2011: The spectacular RGT-8 is powered by a 4.5-liter V8 engine that has been fine tuned to deliver unmatchable sports car power and curb appeal.
- Tesla Roadster Sport 2011: For luxury car fans, the Roadster Sport is electric heaven. Get behind the wheel of this electric two-seater and go zero to 60 mph in 3.7 seconds with a peak rating of 288 horsepower.
Turn 10 also plans on revealing a special Limited Edition Collector’s Edition of Forza 4 in the future. And finally, Turn 10 has revealed that the cover car of Forza Motorsport 4 is the Ferrari 458 Italia.
Forza Motorsport 4 is scheduled to launch this October on the Xbox 360.
What the fuck? How is this good for the audience?
Increase your profit with iPhone apps (Taken with instagram)
Hey, get down from there (Taken with instagram)
Total disk storage systems capacity shipped reached 5,127 petabytes. —
That… seems like a lot. From an IDC press release quoted at the XZ Backup Blog. (via blech)
Just over 5 exabytes! Woo!